Monday, October 27, 2008

Dreaming of Donny!!!


Yeah!!! I got my pillow case in the mail today. I am excited. Now I can take Donny to bed with me and into my dreams! :) I found this cute pillowcase on ebay, and you know I just had to have it. The picture above is not the real one, but i just made it look similar. My name is in the same print as the other writing. I wonder what Shawn is going to think of it when I take it to bed with me tonight. I love Donny, but Shawn is my biggest love of all!!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL! I love it! Jenny you are such a Q-T! Sweet Dreams :)

Anonymous said...

Your pillow looks awesome! It makes me feel better about all of my Elvis paraphernalia! How did Shawn like it?

Anonymous said...

Love the pillowcase Jenny! What did Shawn say?

annisa said...

You are so funny!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I also love Donny! And I have met him many times.

Pamela