Today is my 100th post on my blog! What better day to write it on then 10-10-10!! Yahoo! Wouldn't it be great if I was actually writting it at 10:10 pm! I don't think I will stay up that late to do it. In honor of my 100th post I am going to find 100 things I am grateful for. I noticed at conference a lot of the talks were on gratitude and attitude. I think I need help in both these areas right now. I seem to focus more on the problems I am having rather than looking at all the wonderful things I have. So here goes.........(sorry if this gets long and boring) :)
Things I am grateful for:
1. My Savior Jesus Christ
2. My Heavenly Father
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
4. My Testimony
6. A husband who honors his priesthood
7, 8, 9, My children
10, 11, My Mom and Dad
12-15. My Brother and sisters
16,17. I have a wonderful Mother in Law and Father in Law
18-20. Awesome Sister in Laws
21. I love that Shawn can fix anything around the house!
22. I have great friends!!
23. Playgroup on Wednesday!! That is a must and keeps me going!!
24. I love my ward
25. I have a wonderful Bishopbric
26. The scriptures
27. Primary songs, I love them!!
28. Donny!!! I could just end it here cause I know there are 100 things that I love about him!! :)
29. My kitty, even though at times he drives me nuts
30. I am so grateful I have a job!
31. Shawn has a job!
32. A job where I can take Nicky with me.
33. Electricity!!!! I would have never made it through life without it!!
34. The pioneers! (they never had electricity!!)
35. The Prophet
36-47. The General Authorities (that was a good one cause it counts for 12) lol
48. I have a house to live in
49. a bed to sleep in!
50. I am grateful that I am half way through this silly list, its way harder than I thought it would be.
51. Television, I do love to watch TV
52. Food!! I do love to eat, as you can tell lol
53. Clothing!! Believe me you do not want to see me naked!!! lol
57. The Internet
59. cars, I really hate walking everywhere
60. Relief Society.....I would have put this up further on the list but I just thought of it.
61. Washing Machines!! It is kind of a pain having to do your laundry at the laundry mat!
62. Holidays!! I love holidays
63. Decorations to decorate for the holidays
66. Holy Ghost
67. Stores so I can go Shopping!!
68-71. The Armed Forces
72. Movies. I like to go to the movies
74. Animal Crossing! the best wii game ever I love it!
76. Indoor plumbing!! Yes!!!!
78. Rain, I love cloudy days they make me happy. weird huh.
79. Winter, its my favorite
80. Spring, I love to see the flowers start to bloom
81. Gardens, its fun to eat what you grow
83. Make-up!! I would look so gross if I had no make-up on!! I'm telling you I would have never made it if I were a pioneer!
84. The pioneers!! they are worth repeating
86. Diet Coke!!
87. Tithing!! I have a true testimony of tithing !!
88. Schools, I need a break from my kids for a while
90. Air conditioning
92. Sunsets, they are so beautiful
94. Trees and flowers
97. Disney stuff, I love it all
98. Star Trek
99. I am grateful for anyone who is actually reading this!
100. Yeah I'm grateful that I am done!!!
Harlem Globetrotters Discount...
6 days ago