Friday, August 22, 2008

16 Years!!!! Together Forever!!!



Shawn and I were married 16 years ago today!!! Can you believe it?! 16 years. That is a mighty long time. We have gone through a lot together, some good times and some not so good times. I am so lucky to have a great and way cute guy like Shawn. He has stayed with me even though I haven't been such a wonderful wife, mother or housekeeper. He is so cute with Nicholas. I wish more people could see that side of him. I love Shawn's sense of humor, he is always trying to make me laugh. Shawn can fix anything, he has saved us so much money by fixing our cars and house. I love that Shawn is not into sports! I don't have to watch football or basketball all the time. Last year for our anniversary he went to a Donny concert with me. Him actually going with me, Now that is love. I am bummed, this year Shawn has inventory at work so we won't even be able to celebrate our anniversary. I guess I will celebrate it with the best three things I have gotten from our life together, our kids.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy 16th Anniversary!! What an awesome thing to know your love is Eternal :) Hope you have a great day and maybe you can celebrate it this weekend :) Love you both lots!

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary.... Nicole, Aubrey and I are getting together today around 5 --- call me if you want to come!!

The Steele family said...

Happy Anniversary. That is so great.

fergusonfam said...

Jenny! First of all...I love the new background! Its adorable. Second... Happy Anniversary! I love they wedding pictures. What a beautiful bride.

Aubrey said...

Now if only he changed diapers too, right?

Anonymous said...

Okay...your messages are so great! I'm glad you are part of our family. You help me lots with bad fitting swimsuits and other things too! I love your blog! Happy anniversary! Look how cute/young you guys were! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding pictures!!! Happy 16th anniversary! You've been a terrific sister-in-law always helping me with primary. What an inspiration you are. Maybe you can celebrate your anniversary on the weekend. How did you get my brother to go to a Donny concert? amazing!!!

annisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 16 years. I love your wedding pictures you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. Where does the time go? We love you. Hope you have many more years of happiness ahead.