Sunday, August 17, 2008

Are You Kidding Me??!!

I went to the fair on Friday to enter Nicholas in the baby contest. Last year I put him in, but when there are so many cute little girls all dressed up, a boy has no chance of winning. This year they separated the boys from the girls. Nicholas went on stage and while he was walking across the stage he was waving at Scott and Madi and the crowd. He really did look so adorable. He was holding his number and waving it. There were a lot of cute little boys, some with cute curls and some dressed so cute. The Davis county princess's were the judges. when they announced who won, I couldn't believe who the girls had picked. No, not my cute precious adorable Nicholas, but some boy who I must say, was not all that cute. OK, sounds like I may be a little prejudice. we did get a certificate and a ribbon. I did have someone come to me and say Nicky so should have won. Well, he is a winner in my book!!!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

He's so cute I cannot believe that he didn't win!!!

Aubrey said...

I entered Lexie in the fair when she was a baby and thought that the winning baby was not cuter either. Are those princesses nuts? Or, are their brains the size of nuts?

Aapree said...

So sorry he didn't win! He's adorable! :)

Shauna said...

He is a winner in my book too! Nicholas is a total Q-T :)

annisa said...

What is wrong with those judges? Nicholas is by far the cutest baby!