Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Love Donny!!!!





Here are some pics of the Donny concert I went to last year. My dear sweet cousin Shauna gave me tickets to the Osmond concert!! I just got home from the Osmond concert at the conference center. It was totally amazing!!! I went with my parents, who came up from St.George. I couldn't get my family to go with me. I do get a little bugged by all the traffic when you go to events at the conference center. Ok, I must say that even though Donny is older, he is still way gorgeous!!! I Love him!! His singing gives me the goosebumps!! The Osmond brothers were fantastic as well. Marie was excellent too. I love her hair! She is so beautiful. All I can think about is Donny!! I know I will sleep good tonight dreaming of Donny!!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Jenny you crack me up!!! I told Matt when we left on Friday night that I bet you would be going!!!

annisa said...

I agree! Donny is very handsome! And what a voice! I love all of the Osmonds. If I weren't a Hancey I would want to be an Osmond! (Ha-Ha I'm not joking!) I'm so glad that you got to go to the concert. I am looking forward to watching it on T.V. !!!

Phyllis said...

The concert was way cool, Jenny. Thanks for taking us to it. We enjoyed it SOOO much!!! I love you.

Shauna said...

Hey Jenny :) So happy I could get those tickets for you and that you got to go! I know how much you love Donny :) You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for being You and for all you do for me! I'm thankful for the closeness we share! I love you lots! :) Hugs

Nonnas News said...

I'm the same age as Donny and He was my teenage "crush" when I was growing up. I had posters of him on my bedrooms walls when I was 16! lol I still love him!