Friday, October 12, 2012

a renewal....

My mother in law called me up the other day and asked me if I would like to go to the temple with her. I tried to find excuses why I couldn't go, but she was not taking no for an answer.I knew I had to go. There has always been an issue with me and the Temple. I have never really felt worthy to go. I have been working on some issues I have and with some help, I remind myself that I am worthy. No one is perfect, we all are here trying to improve ourselves as best as we can. I did have a panic attack. The Temple scares me, I feel like I do everything wrong. This time I had some encouragement and felt like I can do it! I went and we did initiatorys. I did have a peaceful feeling and felt like a renewal, a new beginning.I think I may have a new outlook on going to the Temple.I really needed to be there and to hear those things. It truly was wonderful!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome. We should go together once a month.

Sarah said...

That is awesome. We should go together once a month.