Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And so it begins..................



And so it begins....the year I have been dreading!!!Oh My!!! I am so not ready for this!!! Help!! This is Scott's last year, yes I said LAST year of high school!! Help! when did this happen?! I feel like he should only be a sophomore or if anything a junior...not a senior!! What am I going to do? Not only is Scott a senior and enjoying his last year of high school, my baby is going to kindergarten!!! Help again! What am I going to do without my little Nicky!!! I love having my kids around me and knowing exactly what is going on. I love making sure that they are safe by my side. This is going to be quite the challenging year for me. I'm going to have to cute loose some of the apron strings I have on both of them. I just hope they both still need their Mommy.

No comments: