Thursday, April 23, 2009

My New Toy

I got a new toy that I really love. I got a lamination machine. I have always wanted one. i got it from Walmart for like $25. The laminating pouches I found for a great deal at Sams club $6.42 for 50. Later, I found out its a way better deal to get the machine at Sams, its the same price, but you get 20 pouches with it. I laminated tons of stuff already. I found some artwork from the kids I wanted to keep so i laminated them too. Its so fast and easy to use! Its great for the FHE lesson group too. Now I will start to laminate my handouts for Young Womens too!! Oh geez, I am starting to sound like a commercial. anyway I love it!!! Come and borrow it anytime, you'll love it too!!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

AWESOME! Congrats :)

Jill said...

I have always wanted to buy one of those.. Great idea!

Phyllis said...

Glad you're having fun with your new machine. Wish I was there to share it with you. Have lots of fun with it!

Phyllis said...

Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your new laminating machine. How fun. That's great! Hope you have lots of fun with it. Wish I was there to share it with you.

Pat said...

Jenny will you please come and laminate my car. I hope this works. Apparently the boys keep telling me its dirty. Its been washed every time it rains. I don't see what their problem is...

Snips and Snails said...

Patrick wants you to come laminate his car because the boys keep telling him it's dirty.

Boni said...

I got one for Christmas...but I haven't even gotten it out of the box yet. You've inspired me!