Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feel like complaining.......

I must be in a bad mood, cause I just feel like complaining. I really hate glass doors. I know that sounds strange but I really do hate glass doors. I am on my way to church thinking I look OK and then it happens, I got to the door to go in and see my reflection in the glass door and realize that I don't look as good as I thought (or wished) that I looked. If I wanted to see my reflection I'd look in a mirror. I also hate going down the frozen food aisle...it scares me to look in the glass doors to see what I actually look like. If you can't see yourself then you can imagine that you look good and then you feel good. Nothing blows your self esteem that seeing what you actually look like through a glass door.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, you are so funny! It is so true! I always just try to tell myself that the glass must be warpped or something and then quickly move on...same goes for dressing room mirrors...maybe it's all about the lighting...and how about the salon mirrors...could the dark circles under my eyes get ANY bigger??? But seriously Jenny you ALWAYS look cute!!!

Aubrey said...

Jenny, I think you always look cute too--you always have cute stuff on, not the same old boringjeans and t-shirts, like me. Yeah, those glass doors and dressing room mirrors have to be distorting--like mirrors in a fun house. They don't make me feel good either, and gee, I wonder why I don't like trying on clothes in dressing rooms.

Phyllis said...

Jenny, you're a darling person with a wonderful personality and attitude! I love you very much. You are BEAUTIFUL!

Shauna said...

You are precious and beautiful! I l♥ve you LOTS!!! ♥ Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

came over from Shauna's blog only to find that we share so much in common besides our name. I feel just like you about the freezer section and glass doors. I had the same exprience going into my childrens school about 3 weeks ago.